Buttery Vanilla Liege Waffle

  • Liege Waffle
  • Liege waffle

Buttery Vanilla Liege Waffle

$4.80

 

Our Buttery Vanilla Liege Waffle is a wonderful vanilla dough-based Belgian style waffle with an American twist. No syrup needed, this is the perfect ready to eat, anytime treat.

 

SKU: 854500007379 Category:

Product Description

  • 6 Individually wrapped waffles per box
  • Eat right from the package, grab n go
  • Delicious as is or can be warmed up and topped with your favorite treats!
  • Made with buttery brioche dough and layered with authentic pearl sugar, no syrup needed!
  • Ditch the batter waffle and ditch the mess
  • Freeze upon receipt or consume within 50 days if not frozen

NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size 1 waffle (65g) Servings Per Container 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 300, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Saturated Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 160mg (7% DV), Total Carbohydrate 37g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 18g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (10% DV), Iron (15% DV). Not a significant source of Calcium and Vitamin C. Percent Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, PEARL SUGAR, PALM OIL, WATER, WHOLE EGG, SOYBEAN OIL, INVERT SUGAR. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: ASCORBIC ACID, BETA CAROTENE (COLOR), CALCIUM SULFATE, CITRIC ACID, DEXTROSE, ENZYMES, FOLIC ACID, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NATURAL VANILLA FLAVOR WITH OTHER NATURAL FLAVORS (MILK), NIACIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), REDUCED IRON, RIBOFLAVIN, RICE FLOUR, SALT, SOY FLOUR, SOY LECITHIN, SUGAR, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE ADDED, WHEAT GLUTEN, YEAST.

 

Additional information

Weight 13.5 oz

Sign up for a chance to be on the WaffleWaffle taste panel!


Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter or win.  Making a purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.  Void where prohibited or restricted by law.  Giveaway #4 begins on 8/23/17 at 9 AM EST and ends on 8/30/17 at 11:59 PM EST.  Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.  Enter the Giveaway during the promotion period online by visiting the entry form at https://mywafflewaffle.com.  The winners of the giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period.  Winners will be notified by email at the address provided in the entry information after the random drawing.  Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. 
Any personal information supplied by you will be subject to privacy.  
close-link